-->

A word to the wise

"Ask not the Eldar a question, for they will give you three answers, all of which are true and terrifying to know." - Inquisitor Czevak Turns out, the answers are; "Oh, just a few days", "Our friends will be here shortly" and "We have quite the appetite".

Thursday 22 August 2013

... Update: Shadow Spectres & Harlequins...

Good news everyone!

I have images of the completed Shadow Spectres and Harlequins to share :)

Now, I did make a boo boo in this, I had other colours intended for the Harlequins, yet forgot to send them over (whoops). You know what that means though - yeah, probably gunna have to buy another squad or something later on so I can get the blend nice and even. Can you tell i'm devastated? :P

Looking forward to seeing the Shadow Spectres in person, from the photos the red looks a little too bright, but that may just be the camera being used. Typically i'm not a huge fan of red unless its almost the deep consistency of a good Grenache red wine, as the reference image depicted. Still, I believe Adam has pulled it off :)

UPDATE: After a brief chat with Luke, he has graciously offered to give them a bit of a "darkening" next week. I'm a happy camper indeed. Take note folks, that is SERVICE.

I have to say though, these guys have done a stellar job of getting all this stuff done in under two weeks. No complaints there! But enough of my gabbing on, here they are;

First up, Harlequins...


And the Shadow Spectres... (aka Chargin Ma Lazor)


Enjoy!