-->

A word to the wise

"Ask not the Eldar a question, for they will give you three answers, all of which are true and terrifying to know." - Inquisitor Czevak Turns out, the answers are; "Oh, just a few days", "Our friends will be here shortly" and "We have quite the appetite".

Wednesday 21 August 2013

... A paint scheme is chosen... (Part 3)


You're probably wondering what I did with my HQ units? Well, I decided to go a little "all out" on them. It took a while, but I found someone who enjoys painting them as much as I enjoy seeing them painted. Thus, aside from the Warlocks (there were just far too many affordability wise), all HQ models, including my Forgeworld Avatar, are off to be spoilt.

A list I hear you ask? Sure, why not;

1x Forgeworld Avatar
7x Phoenix Lords (including whats his chops of the Shadow Spectres)
1x Illic Ivabiggun
5x Autarchs
6x Jetbike Autarchs (New and old sculpts, more on that later)
1x Wraithseer (Oh my yes)

1x Bone Singer
1x Eldrad
18x Farseers (And a Doomseer for good measure)
4x Jetbike Farseers

I'm sure there are others, but the brain isn't in sharp order at present.

Make sure you have your eyes stapled into their sockets, i'm about to introduce Vincent from Adelaide. Alternatively known as Duskfrost on CoolMiniorNot, Vincent regularly scores between 8-9. In short, your eyes may just have an orgasm - this has been a community service announcement.

More of Vincent's goodies can be found here (along with his commission service below);
http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/duskfrost?browseid=6462923
http://www.wargamerau.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=107585

WIP Necromunda Farseer (Aka Mr.Ragequit) - Yes, you read that right, WIP O_o


Regular Farseer (This was the test sample)